AZUHA Red Raspberry Skin Elixir
1. How do I use this product?
Gently massage four to seven drops to clean, damp skin as part of your morning and evening skincare regimen.
2. Does the AZUHA Red Raspberry Skin Elixir replace my serum?
The AZUHA Red Raspberry Skin Elixir is applied after cleansing, toning, and treating (serums) the skin. It is used as a moisturizer.
3. Is this product a sunscreen?
Although Red Raspberry Seed Oil is known for its incredible performance for sun protection, this product is not a sunscreen.
4. Is the AZUHA Red Raspberry Skin Elixir only for acne prone skin?
Although using oils high in linoleic acid helps those who are acne prone, this product is for ALL skin types and helps with inflammation, acne, scarring/hyperpigmentation, and anti-aging.
5. Can I use this product as an oil cleanser?
AZUHA Red Raspberry Skin Elixir is a lightweight moisturizing oil not intended for oil cleansing. These ingredients are intended to fully absorb into the skin for optimum healing benefits.